Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mucho Gusto!

STYLISH! At Guayabo.
I have successfully spent too long emailing and chatting with people online, so I don't have time to make a real post tonight. I got up at 6am today and it is currently 11:30ish. Long day. Wonderful day, though! We went to breakfast at a beautiful restaurant on a hillside, went to Guayabo where we explored ancient ruins and had a sack lunch, then returned to San Jose, eventually going to Cafe Mundo for dinner. I will elaborate greatly on this vague report when I get the chance, hopefully sometime tomorrow!

In the meantime, here are some cute pictures from today. Enjoy, I'll be in touch!



This was a nice little grassy spot right next to where we ate breakfast, it was so beautiful! A perfect way to start the day, and a breathtaking view to boot. The weather is also perfect, sunny with just enough of a breeze. I don't envy the GA winter weather!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos. Keep them coming.

    Tlmsr05

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison! This is Shannon Kellar by the way, for some reason my profile on blogspot is messed up and my display name says "think about it" hahaha. im trying to change it, but i wanted you to know im not some creepy stalker following your blog ;) im excited to read about your trip, especially since im looking to do some sort of study abroad soon too! hope youre having a blast! looks like an amazing trip so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Allison. Que tal? I will endeavor to write you notes in Spanish and you can then tell me how much I've actually written in Italian! Sigh!!

    Looks fabulous there and you have a big smile on your face - always a good sign!

    Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom: Thank you! Keep reading : )

    Shannon: I'm glad to see you're reading! I'm really prone to being homesick, and even I can't really find the time (or an excuse) to be sad hardly ever. It is amazing! DO IT!

    Judy: Nada especial, estoy en la biblioteca con mis amigos. Usa conmigo! Mi espanol es mal, pero es importante a practicar.
    ¡Gracias por leer!

    ReplyDelete